Scott:

Curious on how you have your auto-unsubscribe set.
I have been unsubscribed twice now and each time I usually figure out when
the list seems unusually quiet.

This time is probably because of a filter that was a little too aggressive
yesterday that I quickly caught and removed... I rejected two messages from
the list but was still receiving messages for a little while after that
point so didn't think it had triggered an auto-unsub.

Just curious so I can watch out for it in the future.
( do/can you send a notice to a recipient when you auto-un subscribe them? )

Thanks
Tom