Same with me. This is from one of my customers:

 "Just a quick note to let you know how happy I am with your company's email virus scanning and spam filtering service. It really works awesome! It's not that I'm not capable, but I haven't even opened the McAfee Security software I bought -- knowing what a headache it would be to try and duplicate your service! Thanks again your patience in working through the setup process and getting us kicked off with a scalable solution to virus security web spamming problem"

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Tuesday, September 16, 2003 10:26 PM
Subject: Re: [Declude.JunkMail] Next release

On Sep 16, 2003, at 8:05 PM, R. Scott Perry wrote:

We do have an interim release at http://www.declude.com/release/175i/declude.exe that includes this ability (if you are running a version of IMail that supports it, such as 8.x). A line "WHITELIST AUTH" in the \IMail\Declude\global.cfg file will let that interim release know to whitelist all E-mail from users who have authenticated.

You are the best person in the whole world. You have the one product I feel is worth every dollar spent.

Thank you for the work you do for us. It is appreciated not just by us, but by our users.

Below is what my friend wrote me today after I've been using Matthew's filters in addition to my own ones for the past couple of days...