Scott,

Thanks a bunch for both new features. Are you planning on doing anything in the future with the IP's that you are collecting, i.e. new functionality like creating a blacklist? Or is this just being done to facilitate that test?

Thanks,

Matt

R. Scott Perry wrote:

We have just come out with an interim release (v1.75i8) that will detect the wildcard A records from all TLDs that use them. This works automatically with the MAILFROM and HELOBOGUS tests, without any configuration changes needed.

However, the latest interim release includes an experimental new feature in Declude Virus, that will automatically look up virus names to see if they are forging viruses. This will send the name of the virus and the IP address that sent it to our servers as part of the lookup. If you do not feel comfortable with this information being sent, you can add a line "AUTOFORGE OFF" to your virus.cfg file.

-Scott

--- [This E-mail was scanned for viruses by Declude Virus (http://www.declude.com)]