From: "R. Scott Perry" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Tuesday, September 16, 2003 11:45 AM
Subject: Re: [Declude.JunkMail] RevDNS

I'm guessing that your local DNS server thinks that it is

authoritative for

reverse DNS lookups, but doesn't have a reverse DNS entry for

209.7.3.194.

When you say local, you are talking about the internal Private DNS

server,

right?

By "local" I mean the DNS server that IMail uses.

Or the dns of imail?  I just added a reverse zone on my private DNS

server

for the ip in question, as well as others ( had to be a classless zone

too),

but I am still getting the same warnings.

That will happen if the DNS server that IMail uses reports that

209.7.3.194

has no reverse DNS entry (which would be incorrect, since it does have a
reverse DNS entry).