From: Matthew Bramble [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, September 24, 2003 8:12 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [Declude.JunkMail] What's wrong with SpamCop?

Is it me, or did SpamCop suddenly become awful when it comes to false
positives with almost anything that is sent in bulk?  I've recently seen
them tag PayPal, ActivePDF newsletters, Match.com and even the local
chamber of commerce (which only sends to members w/opt-out).  If they
ever start crossing FP's with MailPolice, two very important RBL's will
suddenly become greatly diminished in value on my server.

So the question is, does SpamCop care about this problem?  Are they
going to make fundamental changes in how they determine what to block
based on their clearly impure input?  Anyone have a scoop?