Can anyone think of a method to identify Imail aliases that forward to non-local
addresses, and apply specific Declude actions for those aliases?

Reason is.. we only provide spam filtering for our customer's mailboxes, but not for
their alias addresses that forward to non-local accounts.  And we've had a couple
incidents where a customer received Spam in their non-local account, which was
forwarded through our server via an alias that we host.  So when they reported the
spam, SpamCop saw that the spam was routed through our server and temporarily
blacklisted our IP.

Any clever ideas how to stop this without adding separate .junkmail files for each
alias address?

Thanks,
Bill