I personally would welcome such a test, since I assume its  trivial to
program and wouldn't add much processing time.  Then each to his own if they
want to use it and what weight to apply.

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Matthew Bramble
Sent: Wednesday, October 01, 2003 10:15 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [Declude.JunkMail] Possible test

I don't see why you (or rather anyone) would want to add any weight for
such a thing.  While spam constitutes about 95% of my late-night
traffic, my FP's are already spread through the hours fairly evenly
since most of those are from automated mailers of some sort, and adding
points to everything that comes at certain hours would probably create a
lot more issues, even if scored very low.

Matt