Title: Message
that's funny, i got one too and when i sent it to ebay security "team"  they got back to me the same day and thanked me for the report...

Sheldon
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Thursday, October 02, 2003 6:34 AM
Subject: RE: [Declude.JunkMail] eBay - scam..

not to speak of trademark and or copyright infringement (which is NOT a civil matter - stakes are higher). These web sites are made to look exactly as the "real thing", using their logo, etc.

I have reported many of these emails with all headers to them - and offered logs etc and never got more than an automated reply.  Not worth my time.

Best Regards
Andy Schmidt

H&M Systems Software, Inc.
600 East Crescent Avenue, Suite 203