Separate lines for any filter is what works.

Be careful about whitelisting addresses of local users or popular domains because spammers do forge these addresses.  You are probably safe whitelisting problematic addresses from non-local, non-popular domains, just not from places like aol.com.  The safer method is to use the Pro version and just subtract a reasonable amount of points so that forging spam still can't pass if it scores very high.

Matt

Jonas wrote:
How do you whitelist IP addresses in different subnets? Should they be
listed after each other like this:

WHITELIST IP a.b.c.d  e.f.g.h

Or a new line for each IP address/block? Like this:

WHITELIST IP a.b.c.d
WHITELIST IP e.f.g.h

Similarly, how should whitelisted email addresses be entered? After
each other on one line or separate lines?

Jonas Fornander - System Administrator
Netwood Communications,LLC - www.netwood.net
Find out why we're better - 310-442-1530