Would you like the Declude Log or the Sys Log from IMail?

The Declude log file entries are the most important in this case (as it will show whether the ROUTETO action was used).

This domain was setup as mail.domain.com in Imail and there is an alias on it for domain.com (transfer from another vendor Imail server), I have a Declude folder called mail.domain.com, however do I need one called domain.com for the alias side? Thanks,

For the alias, you'll need to use the domain that the alias resolves to. If it resolves to the official name of the domain (mail.domain.com), then you can use the same directory. But if you are using a different domain for the alias than the official name of the domain, then you would need to use a different directory (or, change the alias to use the official domain name, to keep things consistent).

Declude JunkMail: The advanced anti-spam solution for IMail mailservers.
Declude Virus: Catches known viruses and is the leader in mailserver vulnerability detection.
Find out what you've been missing: Ask about our free 30-day evaluation.