John,
I appreciate all of the feedback you provide to the Declude community but in
all honesty I don't feel like you read my e-mail at all.

If you look at the headers I included you will see that I am NOT using the
SPAMDOMAINS test on our own domains.  I am using SPAMDOMAINS on
MINDSPRING.COM which is a big (not free) e-mail service.

In addition I wasn't asking for feedback on the tests I am using for
weighting.  I am fully aware that they could be made more clear.

All I'm trying to do is learn more about the "locations" which are used with
the FILTER test type.

In the headers of the message below you can see that someone sent an e-mail
to [EMAIL PROTECTED] and it was immediately forwarded from the current ISP
for bigfishing.com over to our mail server.  Declude Junkmail saw the name
"mindspring.com" which is on it's SPAMDOMAINS list and since it's not from a
"mindspring.com" server it added some points.  That's fine.  That's exactly
how it's supposed to work.

What I would like to do is create a filter, an exception if you will, so
that any mail which is sent to [EMAIL PROTECTED] and is forwarded to our
mail system from the recipient SMTP host automatically subtracts some points
for [EMAIL PROTECTED]  Since there isn't a MAILTO filter "location", and
there's no concise description in the documentation of what exactly the
other filtering "locations" (BODY, HEADERS, HELO, MAILFROM,
> REMOTEIP, REVDNS, ALLRECIPS and SUBJECT) cover I was looking for some
feedback from the community about how they would handle making an exception
for this message.  Specifically I was asking for a text string and filter
"location" that they would accomplish that.

Thanks,
Dan Geiser [EMAIL PROTECTED]