Below is the entire header as received by Imail from that IP address on
PacBell. The local user authenticated to Imail.

The user was then able to send over 200 messages. Declude Hijack caught
them.

It appears that PacBell is doing some kind of funny business when users send
e-mail. I am not sure, but maybe this is there Webmail?

Does any one know what this is?

BTW, other local users have also come from that IP address, but in each case
a different user, or maybe session, has a different PA number.

I figured this can not be PacBell forcing users to use their e-mail server,
as the user did authenticate to Imail in the SMTPD log.

I really do not feel like ALLOWIP in the Hijack configuration file, but I
will have to talk to this client about policy and they will have to decide.
You know realtors, all they care about is making sure the information gets
out. They do not care about the proper way to do things. (As far as their
e-mail usage goes.)