This is correct. We stopped offering the IMail specific (non Declude) version
of Alligate a couple of months ago. We have also suspended free trials of the
Declude add-in until we can bring it up to date so that the same detection
methods are used by both the Declude version and our gateway version. We are
currently spending too much time maintaining conditional pattern files mainly
for about 8 or 10 registered Declude version users. There is not really that
much interest in this as a Declude test it seems... lots of free trials, but
very few sales. We have far more invested in free trial tech support than the
revenue this has generated.

The Declude version of Alligate is now lacking about 50% if the refinements
and enhancements that we have incorporated into the gateway version. Until we
can bring the code up to date, it just doesn't make sense to continue to offer
free trials and provide free tech support until we are working with the same
code base for both versions of the product.

Brian Milburn
Solid Oak Software

On 10/10/2003 12:20pm you wrote...