Fred,

I took a look at it and here's what you do.

In the msgsum.html file search for the following string:

    <!--IMAIL.##From##-->

Replace that with:

    <!--IMAIL.MessageToPlain-->

If you have users that also access Killer Web Mail, they will see the changes you make in the global file, so it is recommended that you set up Killer Web Mail by copying the Web directory over to a particular domain and then make the changes for that domain only (choose a domain that no one is using WebMail on.

The default templates are typically located at the following address:

    C:\IMail\Web\

Copy those over to where you keep your E-mail by creating a sub directory under the root for domain users.  The default location is under the IMail directory, though you might have changed that:

    C:\IMail\some-domain.com\Web\

I verified this and it works on my machine.

Matt

Thanks. Looked at the code. Beyond me....