I assume the firewall is blocking declude.  Anybody have an idea of how to
allow it access?  Is there a certain port I have to open up for declude to
get out?  Or maybe do I have to set up declude to use a proxy?

Actually, the firewall is blocking both IMail and Declude. The problem is that it isn't allowing DNS packets (UDP and TCP port 53), which are required for Declude to determine if an E-mail is spam, and required by IMail to send outgoing E-mail.

Declude JunkMail: The advanced anti-spam solution for IMail mailservers.
Declude Virus: Catches known viruses and is the leader in mailserver vulnerability detection.
Find out what you've been missing: Ask about our free 30-day evaluation.