Is this the proper format for a blacklist entry in global.cfg (I use
tabs in my actual file instead of spaces)

I-BLACKLIST     fromfile z:\blah\blah\i-bl.txt x 6 0

And inside that file, are these sample entries properly formatted?

@05.pn01.com I-Blacklist
@05vvec.gq.nu I-Blacklist
@05world.co.kr I-Blacklist

Just checking.  I installed a new blacklist but it hasn't caught
anything yet.

Cheers,

 Matt Robertson       [EMAIL PROTECTED]
 MSB Designs, Inc.  http://mysecretbase.com