I just installed the demo (Tuesday I believe) and I have it set to warn
only. My plan is to move everything with a weight of 20 or above to a 'spam'
folder in each users webmail. I may be able to do 15, so far the highest
legitimate mail we've seen was 14.

Looking at what's coming in, I'm getting about 80% of all spam. Another user
I have watching the headers (Outlook rule) is getting about 40%.

I'm going to go through the manual and see how smoothly I can get this
running, but of course management wants 100% of spam captured with no
legitimate mail blocked. How close can I expect to get? What levels of spam
are you guys capturing and what levels of legitimate mail is being blocked?

Any tips on what default settings I should mess with first? Any good threads
in the archives that I should read through?

Thanks in advance,

~Brad