We have a rare situation where we've been asked to bounce emails with a
specific criteria for one customer.  We are using the BOUNCE action as
stated in the comments of the sample file, but we get the logged error
"Warning: misconfiguration in following line in configuration file (BOUNCE
is not an ACTION). May be a duplicate test definition?

With the latest interim release, the BOUNCE action has been renamed to BOUNCEONLYIFYOUMUST. We're estimating that we have hundreds of customers who are using the BOUNCE action with no clue as to what it does, and are hoping by renaming it these people will learn a bit more about the bounce action before using it.

In your case it looks like you have a good reason for using the bounce action. But a lot of people assume that the spammer will get the bounce message, and don't realize that by using the bounce action they themselves are spamming.

Declude JunkMail: The advanced anti-spam solution for IMail mailservers.
Declude Virus: Catches known viruses and is the leader in mailserver vulnerability detection.
Find out what you've been missing: Ask about our free 30-day evaluation.