I would like to try and compile a list of IP's and senders to add to my
kill.lst and to the SMTP Access Table to stop more mail at the front door.

Any recommendations on the best method to do this?

I have a lot of messages in the hold folder that I could search for.  Should
I just search for the X-Declude-Sender or would there be something better
for the actual IP and the senders address?