R. Scott Perry wrote:

This entry appears to be processing file Q7e4a069f00606ad1. However, it looks like the file was process twice, and that it passed on the first run. I'm especially curious about why the first time out, WEIGHT20's action is IGNORE, but on the second it's action is (correctly) set to DELETE. Might I have something mis-configured?

That is because there were two recipients, whose settings were different.

Now I know I must have something set up wrong. We're using Declude JunkMail lite, and to my knowledge there is only one set of configuration files (global.cfg and $default$.junkmail). The message is question (as far as I can tell) was addressed to only one recipient, though I was doing some debugging using iMail's "copy-to" feature to send copied of e-mails to a filecopy type address.

Bud Durland, CNE     [EMAIL PROTECTED] fax: 518-561-0017