Can there be a way for a filter to fail all or nothing.  For instance, everyone seems
to be receiving spam with no subject, and fake tags such as <gkslthsjewl>.  I receive
thousands of these messages a day, all from different spammers.  I have been filtering
on the two characteristics, and it usually gets to my hold weight.  I don't want to
set a very high weight for blank subjects because I'm sure of FP's. If I could combine
the two I would feel comfortable deleting on just this test.

If I could somehow define a filter that will only fail if all instances in the filter
are true I could set up...
SUBJECT 0  ISBLANK
BODY    0  STARTSWITH  <g
and delete on this filter file alone.  Maybe some statement at the top to define it,
similar to the features you are adding with the maxweight and skipifweight.  If it is
for some reason it is not a good idea to do with a filter, maybe a new type of test
could be created to do this.  This could cut down on spam, but also save some
resources if the test could be run first.  No dns request would have to be made or any
other filters run.

If this has already been covered I apologize.  If there is already a way to do this
please let me know how.

BTW, has anyone else seen the ridiculous increase in spam that I have?  A few days
before Thanksgiving my inbound mail increased from around 400,000 a day to over 2
million messages a day.  I died back down over the holiday weekend but has picked back
up now.  I guess the spammers took Thanksgiving off too.  Over the years it has been
common for us to get more spam during Christmas, but not like this.  I guess everyone
is taking up spamming as a way to make extra Christmas money.

-Daniel