> A friend of mine at Safe-t.net in Mt. Vernon Ohio just called
> me and said his spool in Imail is loading up and holding all
> messages..He thinks the Declude has stopped working...Imail
> tech support not available..

hmmm... very strange. The same thing happend on my server yesterday evening at 11:30
pm (GMT+1)

All D*.SMD spoolfiles finished in the spool folder. There was no Q file but a lot of
files beginning with "_" (instead of "Q")

When I tried to resend the messages from the IMail queue viewer this "_" files
disappeared but now I've found all Q-files in decludes overflow folder.

I restarted the smtp-service without a result. All incomming messages that should be
delivered to local users remained in the spoolfolder.

Now I've tried to stop the SMTP-service again and move out all D files from the spool
and all Q files from the overflow folder into a temporary folder.

I noticed that even with the stopped SMTP service most of the D-files was locked by
the OS and not change or moveable.

Another observation: There was a lot of new (shortly created) .vir folders in the
spool folder. And also both junkmail and virus logfiles showed no new entries.

After rebooting the machine all returned to work. I moved the D and Q files from the
temporary folder bayk to the queue and nearly all messages was delivered. (some
D-files remained without any corresponding Q-file)

The only thing I've changed and that I can remember at around 11:30 pm was to add the
list of BANNAMES posted from Jeff Kratka. (Nothing against him or his posting! :)
I've removed this entries before I've rebooted the server.

Markus