Check out these received lines:

Date: Fri, 05 Dec 2003 00:20:20 -0600
From: "Snapper S. Perseid" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: snip <snip>
Subject: [Msg Track# snip]  Your billing profile on ebay.com

The Shaw Cable address is for a home user and e-mail directly from it would
be suspect.  In fact, it is heavily listed in static and dynamic ip4r
databases, spamdomains, etc. and that would put it well over my hold weight.

The line with lore.ebay.com is entirely fake, but the address for
lore.ebay.com is correct, and BONDEDSENDER had a high enough negative weight
that this phishing spam got through.  So, I'm thinking of renaming my test
to BONDEDSENDER-DYNA so that Declude will only check the bondedsender ip4r
test against the first hop.

Does anybody see a problem with doing that?

Andrew 8)