Yes, I'm running 1.77 beta. The exact line from my global.cfg is...

HIDETESTS IPNOTINMX NOLEGITCONTENT K-SPAM-ALL K-SPAM-VHIGH K-SPAM-HIGH K-SPAM-MED K-SPAM-LOW

The K-SPAM- test are weight test for my Webmail junkmail filter I created. I use Imail rules for customers to choose to send mail to a junkmail folder or delete it based on results of declude weights. Since I set up HIDETESTS, the IPNOTINMX and NOLEGITCONTENT have not shown up in the TESTSFAILEDWITHWEIGHTS variable, but all of the weight tests still show up. This really wouldn't matter to me anyway except it looks like they are adding weight when they really don't. Like you said about the TESTSWITHWEIGHT suggestion, it looks very confusing to the user if they are adding up the score and the WEIGHT10 shows a [10] beside it. It looks like that added 10 points to the weight.

It looks like there is a bug in the HIDETESTS option in 1.77 that is causing this. This will be fixed in the next release.

Declude JunkMail: The advanced anti-spam solution for IMail mailservers.
Declude Virus: Catches known viruses and is the leader in mailserver vulnerability detection.
Find out what you've been missing: Ask about our free 30-day evaluation.