Is anyone using the END statement in filters successfully?  I am finding on my server
that if I have an END anywhere in a filter it always ends, whether it matches that
statement or not.  I have tried this on several filters just to test and get the same
results on all of them.  I tried in the following format...

BODY    END     CONTAINS     whatever text here

Is this the correct format or am I doing something wrong?

Also, not related, but I have setup a filter that many people have reported working
successfully with the following...

BODY     0      STARTSWITH    <g

This doesn't ever fail on the spam that everyone is getting with the fake html tags.
At first I thought it was the CR at the beginning of the email, but I remember Scott
saying that declude was fixed so it overlooked it.  All of these email have a random
<gkrsjflksh> type tag as the first text in them, but they never fail.  Is there
something I am missing?

-Daniel