I truly think they do this to keep the smaller players looking bad to
their customers.  "If you can't get mail to AOL, what kind of mail
server are you running?  Come to AOL where the mail always gets to AOL!"

Now that is monopolistic!

Todd Holt
Xidix Technologies, Inc
Las Vegas, NV  USA
www.xidix.com
702.319.4349

Morgan
> >> Sent: Friday, December 12, 2003 11:49 AM
> >> To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> >> Subject: [Declude.JunkMail] RR.COM
> >>

> >> Hi,
> >>
> >> We are having a problem sending e-mail to any user at rr.com.  Our
> >> messages are refused as spam.  I have checked all of the databases
that
> >> they say they use and we are not listed in any of them.  Over the
last
> >> three weeks, I have sent several messages to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> >> (the address that they say to use for problems like this) but have
only
> >> gotten automated responses confirming receipt of the message.
> >>
> >> Has anyone else had a problem with rr.com?  If so, how did you
resolve
> >> it?
> >>
> >> Thanks,
> >> Bill

> (http://www.declude.com)]

> [This E-mail virus scanned by 4C Web]

> (http://www.declude.com)]

> [This E-mail scanned for viruses by Declude Virus
> (http://www.declude.com)]

---
[This E-mail scanned for viruses by Declude Virus (http://www.declude.com)]