Thanks for pointing me to the right place.

Burzin

At 05:51 PM 12/18/2003, you wrote:

1. Does anyone have stats. on false positives v. uncaught spam for various tests. Am I correct in understanding that
tests with ratios closer to zero are more accurate?

Right now, I believe the best source is:

2. Can someone point me to Scott's November Spam Statistics post. I couldn't find it in the Declude archive.

this. It doesn't have information on false positives, however (we're working on that, but it's a lot more work). You can find the latest spam stats post at http://www.mail-archive.com/[EMAIL PROTECTED]/msg76305.html .

Declude JunkMail: The advanced anti-spam solution for IMail mailservers.
Declude Virus: Catches known viruses and is the leader in mailserver vulnerability detection.
Find out what you've been missing: Ask about our free 30-day evaluation.

------ Burzin Sumariwalla Phone: (314) 994-9411 x291 [EMAIL PROTECTED] Fax: (314) 997-7615 Pager: (314) 407-3345

Networking and Telecommunications Manager
Information Technology Services
St. Louis County Library District
1640 S. Lindbergh Blvd.
St. Louis, MO 63131