I have a mail domain with three different domain names:

Official Host Name: TripleBDomain.com

Host Aliases: 3BDomain.com, 3BD.com

Do I need to set up Decule Virus and Junk Mail for each domain name?

That depends on what you are doing. For a default installation, you don't need to do anything -- all mail to/from those domains will be scanned.

However, if you are setting up per-user or per-domain settings in Declude JunkMail, you should use the official name (unless the address is a user alias, in which case the domain used in the user alias will be used, but that *should* be the same as the official name).

Declude JunkMail: The advanced anti-spam solution for IMail mailservers.
Declude Virus: Catches known viruses and is the leader in mailserver vulnerability detection.
Find out what you've been missing: Ask about our free 30-day evaluation.