Scott,

I know this has been discussed at least in pieces in the past, but I was hoping that maybe you could put it all together for me (and maybe also add the order to the manual when the new functionality finds its way into a full release).

Could you give me an idea about the order of processing for the following, or indicate which ones might be run according to where they lie in the Global.cfg? This will of course make a difference in performance, and I would like to provide good guidance myself as I comment up my filters for sharing with others. The types that I can come up with off the top of my head are as follows

   - ipblacklist
   - fromblacklist
   - ipfile
   - fromfile
   - spamdomains
   - filter

Also, if it's not that big of a deal in modifying the programming, would it be possible to add SKIPIFWEIGHT functionality to the non-filter types? I don't believe that MAXWEIGHT, MINWEIGHT and END though would provide any more functionality to non-filters, but SKIPIFWEIGHT still has potential for saving processing with these other types. Having that in the filter type though is of course 90% or more of the issue, so don't let me appear to be looking a gift horse in the mouth :)

Thanks,