Hi,

I've added the entry
v=spf1 -all

to a zone file for iii.slcl.org (wild card domain). When I run the SPF tester at http://www.dnsstuff.com/tools/[EMAIL PROTECTED]&ip=199.181.178.21

I get the following results. What am I doing wrong? The part that is really confusing me is that I see n1-""v=spf1 -all"", but I've entered v=spf1 -all

Thanks,
Burzin

SPF lookup of sender [EMAIL PROTECTED] from IP 199.181.178.21:

SPF string used: .

Error: I could not get the SPF string [SPF not supported: showme.slcl.org. [j=0 an=1 type=TXT rr=iii.slcl.org. dom=iii.slcl.org n1=""v=spf1 -all""]].

Result: UNKNOWN

Known Issues:
   * None.