If a weight is applied to filtered content in the body of a message, does
the weight accumulate if the filtered item is repeated? I have a filter
thus:

BODY 1 CONTAINS ;&#10

Messages from some Asian country (Russia?), which looks like this:
"???????????", leak through my filter file despite having dozens or hundreds
of instances of this text combination ";&#10" in the html body of the
message. I was hoping that if the item repeats enough times the accumulted
score would push it into the threshold score for hold or delete, but this
does not seem to be the case.

Also, is there a way for Declude to include the actual filtered item in the
X-Declude headers of the message instead of just the line number of the
filtered item in the filter file? My filter file has hundreds of lines and
it's almost impossible to identify what line it is matching on.