Gene,

Sounds like you may have the weights configured as "weight" instead of "weightrange".

Darrell

Check Out DLAnalyzer a comprehensive reporting tool for
Declude Junkmail Logs - http://www.dlanalyzer.com

Gene Head writes:

I have 4 entries in my declude default junkmail file to send email to
different accounts for review:

WEIGHT10 WARN
WEIGHT20 WARN
weight35 copyto [EMAIL PROTECTED]
weight50 routeto [EMAIL PROTECTED]

The problem I'm having is that the email for weight 35 is getting email
with weight numbers in excess of 50.

The weight 50 email is also getting the emails over 50 but I'm still
getting them delivered to my user account.

What am I missing?

Here is a header from an email that got thru: