Glenn \\ WCNet wrote:

Yes, that happened to me.  I had entered my address in the WebMail addy book
for one of my accounts (don't recall why), and I started getting spam that
showed as WHITELISTED.  It wasn't obvious why at first because I wasn't the
primary "To" recipient on the spam, but I finally figured it out.

Doh!

I just found that on my server, 7 out of 28 users that had a Web mail address book, had their own address listed in it. Needless to say, it's fixed for the moment.