I found that the OBFUSCATION filter can FP on UNICODE attachments (which are uncommon). The new version of this filter fixes this problem.

Note that I'm only updating the version that uses functionality introduced and fully supported in JunkMail Pro v1.77i7 or higher. For users of the older versions of this filter you can fix the issue by adding the following line:

BODY -8 CONTAINS begin 666

The 2.0.1 version of the filter that makes use of END, SKIPIFWEIGHT and MAXWEIGHT functionality can be downloaded from the following location:

http://www.mailpure.com/software/decludefilters/obfuscation/Obfuscation_v2-0-1.zip