What's this from in your headers?

Microsoft-Entourage/10.1.4.030702.0

Could it be this:

http://www.microsoft.com/mac/products/entouragex/entouragex.aspx?pid=entouragex

If so, maybe this is a Mac thing, or maybe this is a Microsoft and Eudora thing on the Mac???

Patterns???

Matt

System Administrator wrote:

on 1/7/04 9:39 AM, Matthew Bramble wrote:

FP to report.

Here's what I'm seeing.

The Outlook, Outlook Express and Eudora programs are all on the same XP
computer.

New message from Outlook to me. Failure.
Reply message from Outlook to me. Failure.
New message from Outlook Express to me. Failure.
Reply message from Outlook Express to me. Failure.
New message from Eudora to me. No failure.
Reply message from Eudora to me. No failure.
New message from Outlook to Eudora forwarded to me. No failure.
New message from Outlook to Outlook Express forwarded to me. Failure.

Greg