Could someone recommend the best (most stable) DNS Server for Windows 2000+?  Or, can
the Windows 2003 built in DNS Server handle traffic for a small ISP (3000 customers)
plus Imail/Declude DNS-based spam  database lookups and the occasional DDOS attack?

Our current Linux DNS server (slackware) will often lock up on weekends, even after
installing on completely new hardware.  Perhaps we're doing something wrong; we only
have one guy who is half way knowledgeable about Linux.  So, if possible, it may be
better for us to switch to a Windows 2000+ DNS if possible.

Thank you,
-PC