I have been trying to 'grep' out of the DJM a single line that contains the IP <space>
and the list of all the tests an email failed w/total score for *deleted* messages.

ex:  192.168.1.1 BL-XBL:7 DSBL:5.  Total weight = 12.

The list of the failed msg & score is on a sinle line but I cannot get this output. I
have Bill's cheat sheet on grepping but still I cannot get it...

Any help would really be appreciated!

Thanks

-Nick Hayer