FROMFILE fromfile D:\iMail\declude\JunkMail.FromFile.txt x 12 0

# -- Strings In Host Names

@bounce.
@bounceto.
-platinum.

This will work.

When FROMFILE does its thing is it going to search the FROM address in a
CONTAINS type manner (which would allow all of the above entries to have a
chance of blocking spam) or does it only search the FROM address in an
ENDSWITH type manner (where only the Host Names listed above would actually
have a chance of blocking spam)?  I have a feeling it only does an ENDSWITH
but I wanted to make sure.

It works like CONTAINS. So "@bounce." would catch an E-mail from "[EMAIL PROTECTED]".

Declude JunkMail: The advanced anti-spam solution for IMail mailservers.
Declude Virus: Catches known viruses and is the leader in mailserver vulnerability detection.
Find out what you've been missing: Ask about our free 30-day evaluation.