I've been laying low on this one for a while, but BADHEADERS hits for not having a proper To address is commonly producing false positives on my system with personal E-mail, some of which will cause the messages to be held. The issue here (just in case it was forgotten) is that Microsoft allows seemingly all of their mail clients to send without specifying a To address, in which case this test gets tripped. This
happens mostly on newsletters or BCC blasts, but it also happens on personal E-mail on occasion, and it is very highly associated with legit E-mail instead of spam (at least on my system). When sending from an Exchange Web mail client, the BASE64 test also gets tripped, so this can be problematic based on associations as well.

Would you please remove this from hitting, or at least give us an entry to turn it off?

What version of Declude JunkMail are you using? The latest interim release will not trigger the BADHEADERS test if there is a Bcc: header but no To: header (whereas previous versions would), since it is technically OK to have no To: header if there is a Bcc: header.

Declude JunkMail: The advanced anti-spam solution for IMail mailservers.
Declude Virus: Catches known viruses and is the leader in mailserver vulnerability detection.
Find out what you've been missing: Ask about our free 30-day evaluation.