Isaias:

You did not say what weights you hold and delete on.

But here are a few things.

You need to really clean up your global.cfg file

1.) osirusoft.com is dead I believe - you may want to replace these with
SORBs
2.) Monkeys.com is also dead
3.) Wirehub is also dead.
4.) IPNOTINMX should be a negative weight (Scott can confirm this).

I like using NJABL, spamhaus and mail-police bulk for blacklist.  If you
have the pro version you can do reverse DNS filter tests to give negative
weights to Hotmail, aol and Yahoo servers.

Chuck Schick
Warp 8, Inc.
303-421-5140
www.warp8.com