On Sun, 01 Feb 2004 13:12:10 -0500
R. Scott Perry said something about Re: [Declude.JunkMail] LOGFILE action:

> >OK, I got processing/headers back but still no log file. Should
> >LOGFILE X:\dec####.log work?
>
> Yes, a line "LOGFILE X:\dec####.log" should work fine (just so long as
> there is a drive X:).  Are there any other LOGFILE lines in the
> \IMail\Declude\global.cfg file (if so, they should be removed)?
>
>                                                     -Scott

No other LOGFILE entries. The drive is there (it's a network mapped drive
actually). I can copy files back and forth on it.

There's got to be something else I screwed up. If I drop to a command line
and run 'c:\imail\declude.exe /boogabooga' then JM creates the logfile --
in the right spot/drive -- with a complaint about the invalid filename and
passing it to smtp32. It's just not logging anything that IMail passes to
it. Odd.

Here's my -diag output (yes, I still need to tweak a lot of the tests)

C:\Imail>declude -diag
Declude 1.75 (C) Copyright 2000-2003 Computerized Horizons.  All Rights Reserved
.
Diagnostics ON (Declude v1.75).

Declude JunkMail:  Config file found (C:\Imail\Declude\global.CFG).
Declude Virus:     Not installed (no C:\Imail\Declude\Virus.CFG file).
Declude Hijack:    Not installed (no C:\Imail\Declude\Hijack.CFG file).
Declude Confirm:   Not installed (no C:\Imail\Declude\Confirm.CFG file).

35 spam tests defined: DSBL MONKEYFORMMAIL MONKEYPROXIES ORDB SPAMCOP BLITZEDALL
 SBL DSN NOABUSE NOPOSTMASTER BONDEDSENDER DUL BADHEADERS BASE64 HELOBOGUS MAILF
ROM IPNOTINMX PERCENT REVDNS ROUTING SPAMHEADERS WEIGHT10 WEIGHT11 WEIGHT12 WEIG
HT13 WEIGHT14 WEIGHT15 WEIGHT16 WEIGHT17 WEIGHT18 WEIGHT19 WEIGHT20 CATCHALLMAIL
S NJABL NJABLDUL

IMail reports Official Host Name as: "mail.sysmatrix.net".
IMail's SendName registry seems OK:  "C:\IMail\Declude.exe".

Declude JunkMail Status:             STANDARD version registered.
Declude Virus Status:                NOT REGISTERED: No activation code.
Declude Hijack Status:               NOT REGISTERED: No activation code.

End of diagnostics.

And here's the top part of my global.cfg

CODE            XXXXXXXX

# "####" in the LOGFILE option, if present, automatically gets replaced with the
month/date.

LOGFILE         L:\dec####.log
LOGLEVEL        MID
HOP             0
#HOPHIGH        1

#
# Below are some advanced options
#

XINHEADER        X-Note: (Sysmatrix.net) This E-mail was scanned by Declude JunkMail
(www.declude.com) for spam.
XINHEADER        X-Spam-Tests-Failed: %TESTSFAILED% [%WEIGHT%]
#XINHEADER        X-Country-Chain: %COUNTRYCHAIN%
#XOUTHEADER        X-Note: This E-mail was scanned by Declude JunkMail
(www.declude.com) for spam.
XSENDER                ON
XSPOOLNAME        OFF
XINHEADER        X-Note: This E-mail was sent from %REVDNS% ([%REMOTEIP%]).
#XOUTHEADER        Organization: Your Name Here
#IPBYPASS        127.0.0.1
#WHITELIST        HABEAS

And in my $default$.junkmail most of my actions are set to WARN.

Thanks,

Gerald V. Livingston II

Configure your Email to send TEXT ONLY -- See the following page:
http://expita.com/nomime.html