Anyone know anything about DRCI Inc. (www.drci.us)?

I have a hosting customer who signed up with them (without my knowledge) to send out a mailing to a supposedly opt-in list.  The test emails looked pretty suspicious with the two-domain pattern (tin*eil*.com and getgre*atstuff*.com ... asterisks added in case of filter triggers) we've seen recently, and the sending address (mail1.mrlchm.com [64.124.100.148]) is listed in SBL and SORBS-SPAM.

Also, the initial response I got from them when I mentioned they were in some of the major lists was "tell me which domains were listed...we can switch those".  They didn't understand it wasn't the domains in the HTML, but the sender IP, so I didn't bother explaining, but even more red flags went up.

Thoughts?

Darin.