To help stop some of the SPAM that is going through the server, keywords
are added to the keywordfilter.txt file.  I was wondering if this test
is checking attachments and if so, how can I set it to skip over the
scanning of attachments for keywords.

Yes, it is checking attachments, and no, they can't be skipped. The problem is that it requires full MIME decoding, which is very complex (it took years for web messaging to handle MIME segment properly). While we do have full MIME decoding in Declude Virus, it would not be easy to convert to Declude JunkMail.

Second, we also host a number of websites.  One of our customers has a
personal account on Domain A and has a business account on Domain B.
They have it set to forward the e-mails from Domain B to Domain A,
literally having Domain B's e-mail address set as an alias.

Is it an alias (a user alias set up on Domain A that has the Domain B address in it), or as a forward (where there is a user account on Domain A, and it has forwarding set up to Domain B)?

For some reason, Declude is blocking this message. I'm not sure which test it is
failing as I was told by someone else of this problem. The problem was
fixed by whitelisting the domains but I was just wondering if there was
a better way to do this instead of whitelisting.

If you check the Declude JunkMail log files, you can find out what tests the E-mails are failing. You'll probably need to first check the IMail SMTP log files to find the spool file name (or you can look at the X-Declude-Spoolname: header for the spool file name), which is used to search the Declude log files.

Declude JunkMail: The advanced anti-spam solution for IMail mailservers since 2000.
Declude Virus: Catches known viruses and is the leader in mailserver vulnerability detection.
Find out what you've been missing: Ask for a free 30-day evaluation.