I think I've seen reference to a means before by which one can analyze the Junkmail logs to see which rules or DNSBL's are being most effective. However, I can't find it again now. The Junkmail config I have on our Imail server is working well. I've been asked to config Symantec Antispam for SMTP on an Exchange server. No DNSBL's are currently being used. I'd like to see which ones are catching the most in my Declude Junkmail config as I am limited in how many I can use on the Symantec Antivirus product.

If you go to http://www.declude.com/tools you should be able to find something there that meets your needs.

-Scott
---
Declude JunkMail: The advanced anti-spam solution for IMail mailservers since 2000.
Declude Virus: Catches known viruses and is the leader in mailserver vulnerability detection.
Find out what you've been missing: Ask for a free 30-day evaluation.

---

---
at http://www.mail-archive.com.