No problem, Bennie.  The MailPolice tests are RHSBL tests, which means that
they test the domain name instead of of the IP address of the sender:

# For information on these tests, see  http://rhs.mailpolice.com/
MAILPOLICE-BULK rhsbl bulk.rhs.mailpolice.com 127.0.0.2 5  0
MAILPOLICE-PORN rhsbl porn.rhs.mailpolice.com 127.0.0.2 10 0

You can set the weights according to your own traffic and your measure of
trust in these lists.  And of course you need a corresponding action like
MAILPOLICE-BULK WARN in your global.cfg or your domain specific
$default$.junkmail

Also, the listing for the sending IP is still in the SORBS test I saw
triggered, so perhaps you're not using all of the SORBS tests:

# For more information on these tests, see http://www.dnsbl.sorbs.net/
# Hosts that send spam and netblocks of providers that support spammers
# sometimes includes abused providers like Sympatico and AT&T
SORBS-SPAM ip4r dnsbl.sorbs.net 127.0.0.6 4 0

There are something like a dozen SORBS tests, and you may not be interested
in all of them, and you may want to score them differently.  For example, I
use SORBS-SPAM but I give it a low weight, but I also use SORBS-ZOMBIE and
give it a much higher weight.

Andrew 8)