Our server is set up so that by default, spam filter is not enabled. This is done by where the $default$.junkmail file set to IGNORE all tests, and is followed by a REDIRECT email %path%\enabled.junkmail. This enabled.junkmail is a basic config that WARNs if tests fail. And if it fails our weight test, it gets forwarded to a "spam" mail folder.

However, we are running into several cases where an email account is getting the header warnings for tests that it fails, and getting forwarded when it is not set up in a REDIRECT statement. I've also tried commenting out all the tests, but these accouts are still being picked up. I've looked through the history of our $default$.junkmail file (we keep several older copies of it, since it changes every time we get new signups), and I am not finding instances of this email address in it.

Any suggestions on how to troubleshoot why this is warning when it shouldn't? Or suggestions on how to fix it?

Declude is version 1.75 Pro
IMail is version 8.03 Pro

Thanks,
::James Nelson