Is anyone here familiar with Gordano Messaging Suite?  A number of our users
get mail forwarded from  a mail server using GMS Anti-Spam.  Every message
from this server has headers like this:

... and yet the majority of the messages being forwarded from this server
are SPAM!  The big problem I have is that GMS seems to be "fixing" the
headers before forwarding it on and therefore Declude is not catching much
of it.  It actually seems like GMS is laundering the spam to make it more
difficult to detect.  Am I missing something here?  Can someone suggest a
way to get Declude to catch this stuff?  Even the non-spam messages from
this server have these headers so I can't assume that the X-Fix or X-Defects
headers indicate anything.

Thanks,
Dermot