I've been running MS DNS since NT 4.0.
W2003's DNS is much better but I've NEVER had a problem with any MS DNS.

You're being told BIND is much better by a bunch of guys who drink Mountain
Dew until 4:30am, hang around the Com-Sci lab, grow long beards, ride those
sit-down/fold up bikes, wear Birkenstocks, play roll playing games, and have
names like "Dr. Kilroy".

I know, I used to be one. :)