>From another list I get:

Quote ON

...we now have seven return codes, up from the previous four, and the
Received-SPF field is now more structured.

The total number of domains covered by SPF is actually much, much higher
than 7000.  That number comes from self-reporting.  The true number is
higher because many domain-parking services have set up a blanket "this
domain sends no mail" rule.  Thanks to them, the total number of domains
covered by SPF is in the six-digit range.

QUOTE OFF

Question:

For those of us who set up SPF early, are there any changes we need to make,
either to the information on our servers, or the information we submitted to
the SPF registry (or whatever its correct name should be)?

I believe we currently have a spfpass and a spffail in our global.cfg.

Thanks,

Rob

www.iGive.com