I've been seeing a ton of spam getting relayed by a zombie, open proxy or source through mailforward.bulkregister.com [65.109.255.4] for at least a week now. Does anyone know what purpose this server has besides forwarding spam? Any BulkRegister customers want to help by notifying the proper people at the company about the problem? Search your logs, I guarantee you that this IP is all over the place.

MailPure custom filters for Declude JunkMail Pro.
http://www.mailpure.com/software/